I was listening to the To the Best of Our Knowledge podcast entitled Sturm and Twang and I had an epiphany on the perfect person to run on the ticket with Barack Obama.
This candidate brings to the table:
- Extremely popular with backcountry rednecks AND with freewheeling hippies!
- Would help bring in red states like Texas and Tennessee while also appealing to disenchanted progressives who lost interest when Dennis Kucinich dropped out.
- Brings the age and wisdom of decades of political activity, yet is still a Washington outsider.
- Should Obama win the election he’s going to have deal with the massive National Debt. This VP candidate has experience paying off huge debts!
- Would be greatly entertaining on the campaign trail and totally win any debates.
- Is pretty much already beloved by Americans.
If you haven’t guessed already, the candidate is none other than the Red Headed Stranger,
I doubt anyone from the Obama campaign will read this, but if you do make sure to tap Willie for VP. Oh do!