Sure, blogiversaries are so uncool, but blogging itself is uncool these days too. So let me uncooly celebrate the third anniversary of Panorama of the Mountains with a look back on the past year.
Three big projects of which I’m proud of are my Top 100 Favorite Books of All-Time, Top 100 Favorite Albums of All-Time, and my week long tribute to Sesame Street‘s 40th Anniversary, not to mention my ever growing Beer List. Even reading a book turned into a big project, with that book of course being James Joyce’s Ulysses.
Here are ten more posts I’m proud to have authored. The number in parentheses is the number of views for each. Not a lot of people have looked at these posts, so give them some love:
- The Best Beatles Songs You’ve Never Heard (739)
- Stadium Naming Rights (fewer than 18)
- Confessions of a St. Patrick’s Day Curmudgeon (fewer than 18)
- Old South Meeting House: Behind the Scenes (202)
- Commuting With Kids in Boston (69)
- Name That Genre (fewer than 18)
- Old MacDonald’s Farm (142)
- Cities with Mountains (100)
- Little Known Presidential Trivia (fewer than 18)
- Concert Review: Yo La Tengo (138)
Here’s to another good year – or an even better year – of blogging.