Here are some things I’d like to do in 2015. Call them resolutions, call them goals, no big whoop.
I just plan to have fun and learn things.
- Become more involved in Hope Central church community by becoming a Covenant Partner and dedicating myself to a ministry
- Swim twice a week
- Revitalize my Boston Bike Commuter blog by writing posts at least 3-4 times per month
- Watch movies – at least one per week (I love movies but never watch them anymore)
- Take at least one overnight camping trip with my family and go on regular nature walks and hikes
- Take a CPR/First Aid course
- Once a month, take a day or half-day to explore a Boston museum or historic site:
- Customs House tower
- Harvard Art Museums
- Harvard Natural History Museum
- Historic house museums: Loring-Greenough House in JP, the Gibson House Museum in Back Bay, the Nichols House Museum in Beacon Hill.
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
- Mary Baker Eddy Library
- Museum of African American History
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Museum of Science
- Samuel Adams Brewery Tour