I was heartbroken to learn that the creators of Pretty Things are calling it quits. So I picked this bottle of a Pretty Things beer I’d never tried before. It pours out a ruby brown, effervescent with a thin head. The aroma is a cherry brandy, and the flavor is sweet, vanilla and creamy. It has a light mouthfeel, and an overly sweet aftertaste. Flavors mature as you work your way down the warming glass. Check it out while you still can!
From the same brewery:
- 8.0 – Pretty Thing’s Lovely St. Winefride
- 7.8 Pretty Things Babayaga
- 7.6 – Pretty Things Baby Tree
- 7.5 – Pretty Things / Yeastie Boys Our Turn, Your Turn
- 7.0 – Pretty Thing’s Field Mouses Farewell