Here’s a list of gatherings in the Boston area where you can make your voice heard on a variety of issues at risk in our current political environment. Please share the list and attend as many events as you can.
Saturday, January 14th:
- Noon-2pm: BankExit Solidarity Action! #NoDAPL – 535 Boylston St, Boston, MA
- 2-5pm: Trans and Queer Liberation Rally + March – Massachusetts State House
- 4pm and 8pm: MIRA Coalition Immigration Advocacy Event – Boston Center for the Arts
Sunday, January 15th:
- 1-3pm: First Stand: Save Health Care Boston Rally – The Great Hall at Fanuiel Hall
- 1:30-4:30pm: Greater Boston Writers Resist – Boston Public Library
Monday, January 16th:
- 1-4pm: MLK Day March For Justice – Codman Square
Thursday, January 19th
- 5:30-8pm: Love Our Students, Cherish Our Schools BEJA Town Hall – Madison Park High School
- 7-10:30pm: Together We Rise: A Counter-Inaugural Celebration of Resistance – The Strand Theatre
Friday, January 20th
- 1-4pm: Forward Together Day Boston – Boston Common
- 3:30-6pm: Boston People’s Inauguration – Investidura Popular de Boston – Posse do Povo Boston – Dewey Square
- 6-8pm: Resist Trump: Occupy Inauguration Boston! – Boston Common
Saturday, January 21st
- 11am-3pm: Boston Women’s March for America – Boston Common
If you know of any events not listed, let me know and I will update.
The “We’re His Problem Now” Calling Sheet provides tips, scripts, contact information, and calls to action.