The author Liam Sullivan lives in Jamaica Plain, MA with his lovely wife, two children, and a cat. He works as a processing archivist at an academic library in Boston.
Panorama of the Mountains is about ideas and reflections. The name comes from the fact that I couldn’t find just one topic to blog about paired with a silly nickname I earned in college.
A typical week at Panorama of the Mountains:
- Mondays – Music Discovery posts in which I listen to a lot of music by a band or artist I’ve overlooked or in some way was not aware of the full breadth of their work.
- Tuesdays – reviews/summaries of the latest books I’ve been reading. Book reviews are pretty much the bread & butter of this website because I like to read often. I’ve also ranked my Favorite Books of All Time.
- Wednesday – reviews of movies, television, and other entertainment.
- Thursdays – A grab bag of ideas and opinions: politics, education, transportation, urban planning, sports, travel, and local issues from the greatest city in the world – Boston! Alternately, photoposts!
- Fridays – beer reviews.
- Saturday – Song of the Week.
- Sunday – Podcast of the Week.
To keep up to date with Panorama of the Mountains, subscribe to my rss feed: https://othemts.wordpress.com/feed/
Other places you can find me online:
- Boston Bike Commuter – my other blog about issues related to bicycle commuting and advocacy
- Library Thing
- Tumblr: Portals of Discovery and Cow Trod, Ho! (my Doctor Who sideblog)
- Personal Twitter account
- Professional Twitter account
Please join in the conversation and leave a comment below or on any post you find interesting. Check out the comment policy for more details.