The author Liam Sullivan lives in Jamaica Plain, MA with his lovely wife, two children, and a cat. He works as a processing archivist at an academic library in Boston.
Panorama of the Mountains is about ideas and reflections. The name comes from the fact that I couldn’t find just one topic to blog about paired with a silly nickname I earned in college.
A typical week at Panorama of the Mountains:
- On Sunday, I post reviews/summaries of the latest books I’ve been reading. Book reviews are pretty much the bread & butter of this website because I like to read often. I’ve also ranked my Favorite Books of All Time.
- Mondays are home to my Music Discovery posts in which I listen to a lot of music by a band or artist I’ve overlooked or in some way was not aware of the full breadth of their work.
- Tuesdays are my opinion/editorial days in which I’ll share my views on current events. My interests are widely ranging so I may write about politics, religion, public transportation, sports, music, parenting, urban planning, and local issues from the greatest city in the world – Boston!
- On Wednesday, I write my thoughts about bicycling on my Boston Bike Commuter blog and crosspost them here.
- Thursdays are for reviews of movies, television, and other entertainment
- Kick back on Fridays with a beer and read my beer reviews.
- Finally, on Saturday I post a new music discovery in Song of the Week.
I don’t write every day, but try to write as often as time and my muddled brain permit. With less frequency I also post photographs, write travelogues, and hopefully will begin to add some original fiction.
To keep up to date with Panorama of the Mountains, subscribe to my rss feed: https://othemts.wordpress.com/feed/
Other places you can find me online:
- Boston Bike Commuter - my other blog about issues related to bicycle commuting and advocacy
- Library Thing
Please join in the conversation and leave a comment below or on any post you find interesting. Check out the comment policy for more details.