Welcome to Panorama of the Mountains. This is the personal blog of Liam Sullivan, a dad, archivist, voracious reader, music aficionado, beer drinker, and wannabe activist residing in Jamaica Plain, MA.
What you can expect at Panorama of the Mountains:
- Regular book reviews, completed when I finish reading a book
- Less frequently, review of movies and tv shows
- Music posts, including new album reviews, monthly “mixtapes” of new songs I like, and Music Discoveries, where I do an intensive listen of an artist or band’s catalog
- A weekly sum-up of the best podcasts I’m listening to
- My thoughts on a current political issues and ways to get involved in activist causes (I don’t post these as often as I like)
- Original writing including my City Stories series of adventures in the world’s greatest cities
- Photo posts with pictures from my travels, events, and just things I like taking pictures of
To keep up to date with Panorama of the Mountains, subscribe to my rss feed: https://othemts.wordpress.com/feed/
Other places you can find me online:
- I share articles and blog posts I read on Pocket
- I have a private Instagram feed but if you’re not obviously selling something and/or a bot, I’ll let you follow
- Library Thing is my catalog of every book I’ve ever read
- I’m on Twitter at @ArchivaLiam, which I use mostly to keep up with archives and libraries issues, but you may also find me tweeting about local politics, public education, transit issues, biking, sports, Doctor Who, Disney, music, and silly stuff
Please join in the conversation and leave a comment below or on any post you find interesting. Check out the comment policy for more details.