My blog, paraphrasing Samantha Baker from the John Hughes movie Sixteen Candles, to me:
“You fucking forgot my birthday!”
It’s true. This blog turned 14 on December 4, 2020. And I completely failed to commemorate in the usual style. Sorry, blog.
I don’t have much to say in reflection other than to marvel that 14 years is a long time for me to consistently do anything. I think the only things that surpass me are working on this blog are 1) my marriage to Susan (15 years), and 2) my employment at the same library, albeit not in the same job (20 years).
So congratulations Panorama of the Mountains for being a consistent part of my life for an extraordinary time!
- At last, a first post (2006)
- At last, a 393rd post (2007)
- At last, a 671st post (2008)
- At last, a 935th post (2009)
- Six Years (2012)
- Seven Years of Blogging Down the Drain (2013)
- 9th Birthday, belated (2015)
- Ten Years (2016)
- This blog goes to 11 (2017)
- An even dozen (2018)
- Baker’s Dozen (13 Years of Panorama of the Mountains) (2019)